Top Games

TrackMania 2 Valley Review and System Requirements

https://top-g4mes.blogspot.com/2013/07/trackmania-2-valley-review-and-system.html

I have never played a track mania game before, however after seeing it on steam on sale, I decided to take the plunge, what i was rewarded with is one of pure fun racing games I have ever played, its just a pure joy playing online with others competitively, I haven't played the same track twice the shear wealth of content is staggering. The driving is solid and enjoyable, yet the content creation is what is keeping me from getting any sleep, 4 hours later and I had created my own ludicrously detailed track overall a very fun and enjoyable arcade racer, with a lot of replay value for a low price, comes highly recomened.

Verdict: 80/100



System Requirements
    Minimum:
    • OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
    • Processor:1.5Ghz
    • Graphics:256 Mo, Pixel Shader 2.0 / Intel HD 2000 / Nvidia ION / AMD HD 6310
    • DirectX®:9.0c
    • Hard Drive:15 GB HD space
    • Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection 
Copyright © 2014 Top Games Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved