Top Games

Castle of Illusion Review and System Requirements

https://top-g4mes.blogspot.com/2013/10/castle-of-illusion-review-and-system.html

Let me start off by saying I have played this on a friend's PC and it is beyond what I had expected. The animation of Mickey is superb and is back to its original form. The voices are great too. The background is livelier than any other remake I have ever seen. The music is stellar. I have yet to find anything wrong with this game. You play the game unlocking doors by finding diamonds scatter throughout. Like most platform games these days, there are secrets galore.

For $15 you can not go wrong. You don't even need that fast of a PC or that great of a video card like you do with Ducktales Remastered, another incredible remake made just last month. I can not recommend this game enough. Disney did such a wonderful with this game that I really can not wait to see if any other classics are remade. I am not a fan of remakes, but the movie producers can learn so much from these programmers.
Verdict: 85/100

System Requirements
    Minimum:
    • OS: Windows Vista SP2+
    • Processor: 2.8 Ghz Dual Core (minimum)
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: ATI 2600/Nvidia 8600 (minimum)
    • DirectX: Version 10
    • Hard Drive: 2 GB available space 
    Recommended:
    • OS: Windows 7
    • Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core (recommended)
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: ATI 4850/Nvidia 8800 (recommended)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Hard Drive: 2 GB available space 

Copyright © 2014 Top Games Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved